Thursday, November 20, 2008

ok.... letz test tiz out.... ( experiment 1. writing a blog)

Wait a minute..!!... me ? writing a personal blog... No Way!! ] ( Melvinder persuaded me....)=.="
Okayz.. Here goes nothing,

its exactly 8.51 pm.... 20 /11 /2008]

Have been doing the mural in skool 4 weeks already... ( still not any closer to finishing it) haiz.. itz lik nvr gonna end,... gotta put my hands together 4 those committed members who willingly sacrificed their holz to help out.... or else it would probably take me months to complete the pondok...

Chen Yee Liang

Lim Jia Yin

Melvinder

Yap Jun Yen

Gaveena

Christine Joan

Christie Jade

Suguna

Pei Shan

.... Hav i left out any1... ??

This people deserve a round of applause...
Okay seems lik writing a blog ain't tht bd... nt bd 4 my 1st post ?? =.="' kz.. gtg clear muh room

No comments: