Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gazing bck at 2009.... = =

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

.............. Just yesterday was Christmas, A day that the world remembers the birth of The Lord Jesus Christ, the saviour of the world. He was born to this lowly earth to redeem us all from our sins. The greatest gift to all mankind.... By dieing on the cross of calvary, he bore all our sins. Imagine the great sacrifice He has made. He died for us even before we were born... even before we accepted him as our LORD and saviour.... He is the greatest gift ever.... Have you accepted this gift? If you have not and desire to make him Lord and accept him as your saviour... here's a simple prayer.... GOD BLESS U ALL ...

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.

I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.


....................

1/1/09..... The new year has just begun... cracking sounds of fireworks creates an unforgettable atmosphere . Lighting up the sky in the dark of night. =)....

...
.....
....... It seems like the start of 2009 was just a few days back as i recall the happy reactions of people and the generous wishes of a happy new year... =)

......
.........
............And today. (1:18 am 26/12/09) Here I am sitting in my room, blogging with only 5 days or approximately 101 hours left to this "new year" as it was.....

2009 ... an eventful year (for me at least) that brings experiences that will surely be remembered throughout my lifetime... I thank the LORD for his rich blessings over me and my family knowing that he is my rock of salvation and my hope in happy times or even troublesome times =)...


2010 will be an important year for me and all the form 5s... =) so.... Hello 2010.... I hope and pray that I can give my best and leave the rest to GOD =).....

SO here is an early hello to 2010.....

No comments: