Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bible Hunting =)





For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)

... afta a long tiring day....

I

am

writing

tiz..

... 1st went 2 return buks borrowed from the Bangi library. Then went 2 gramps grave..in cheras.. My grand dad's anniversary.. Although sad thoughts still runs thru my mind... Happiness strikes in and brings da thought of da beta lives they are nw havin in heaven wid Jesus.. as John 11 : 25 states... Jesus said to her, " I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies."

Later...

Went to Cheras Leisure Mall... Salvation book store here I cum!!... am looking for a KJV bible... was advised by the fellow brothers in Mbc tht the KJV would b more accurate for bible study... Unfortunately after looking through the entire book shelf of KJV bibles... still couldn't pick out 1 tht i like... haiz... nvm guess i'll have to wait until Monday.... will b stowing a ride wid abg Calvin 2 Da Christian book stores... hopefully and prayfully I find 1 tht is suitable for me ther.. =) .. btw da cheras pasar malam was lik packed ... lolz wanna know y? tht place is lik a food haven...
lolz... wanna c food.. food.. n mor food... try goin ther..

lolz... blogging suddenly seems interesting 2 me ... hahaz...

Aikz..!! ... got 2 pen off nw... its gettin realli late.(guess i gt carried away). lolz... chiouz...

ps.... hope i cn wake up 2 fry bacons and french toast... lolz.. food...

No comments: