Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Funtastic Day ...

ITZ A RECOUNT..

huh....

Why did my hp alarm nt ring...??

After checking meticulously the writer realized it the time set was in pm nt am... =.="" swtz..

The day started well... went out wid my dad, sis and couz.. nIchoLas.. ( he's stayed wid me 4 abt a week) brighten up my dayz.. ... Ate breakfast at Maxim .... da Dim sum ther is the finest of its class...(for me) though the environment and the premise did not really offer much.

Then my dad dropped Nick and I off at Metro Point...We were early.. so we decided to drop by the arcade( which in modern terms is da place to burn money) After a few We had a bowlin marathon... after 5 games... we decided tht it was best for our pockets and wallets that we stop burning holes in them.. a glance at my hp showed me it was time for lunch. We then went scouting around for some chow. Nick succeeded in persuading me 2 hav pizza for lunch. I didn't want to spend so much on my stomach at first, but after giving much thought to it i humbly conceded the battle of Pizza vs Kfc..

Rm 18 ... per person...

thts the amount of money that left my already light wallet =).. sigh..

lolz.. Feelin tired, we decided it was time to go home...


...... Siren....... woooooohoo..... ( Hp alarm rings).. its now 5.30pm

forcing my tired body off my bed..... Nick and I then walked down to da Kjg Prima Futsal Court. Sunil had arranged for futsal earlier in the day. For those who don't enjoy soccer, u may think that futsal is a game which 10 ppl chase a dumb ball... But its real fun.. trust me.. after an hour.. its time to get ourselves home.. this time we had do it the hard way... Taking da bus 11 home.. =)
(walking)

Thtz all 4 tht day...=).. truly a fun-tastic day... =)... Thank God 4 the wonderful time we had. =)

No comments: